This robotic creature transforms into a Mini-ITX test bench. The four adjustable legs create a spider-like effect.
Designer Lian Li created it primarily for open- air PC benchmarking; the design makes it easier to build up and tear down again. You will be able to purchase your creepy-crawly friend on May 21st of 2010. Spidey comes in three colors; silver, red and black.
- Unique eye catching design
- Available in red, silver and black colors
- For mini-ITX motherboards
- Supports one 5.25″ slim CD-ROM
- Adjustable leg angles
- Evolved spider design with only 4 legs
- Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of May
- Price: US$108+local VAT for black and silver versions and US$123+local VAT for red version
- Can be purchased wherever Lian Li products are sold
What do you think about this creative piece? Scrap metal for better use or the next big thing?