Kiss Your Face lets you plaster ‘digital makeup stickers’ on your photos, including a layer of white base on faces for the full Kiss effect — can we look forward a viral tidal wave of Kiss-like Facebook profiles?
Ah well, if this sounds like fun to you then let me tell you it costs $1.99.
- Over a dozen high-resolution digital makeup stickers to dress up your face — or your friends’ faces!
- Special digital makeup process applies a layer of white base over your face.
- Fully customizable. Flip, rotate and resize stickers to give you the perfect fit.
- Use your own photos! Sync them to your iPad or capture them from email or web.
- Save your creation to your Photos folder so you can e-mail it, text it, or use it as your chat or social network avatar.
Just when you thought things couldn’t get any weirder, in comes another app from Slayer. More expensive at $2.99, this one is called Slayer Pinball Rocks — and, guess what! It puts Slayer’s music into a pinball game.
You get tracks from the band’s recent World Painted Blood album, with voiceovers from singer and bassist Tom Araya. There’s also guitar shredding mini-games, and a “pinball environment straight out of your worst nightmares,” the Slayer ‘people’ say.
Signing off with the words of my friend and metal legend, Krusher, “Rock hard, rock heavy, rock animal.”