From rampaging hackers declaring war on governments to an eco-friendly new Batmobile, today’s top 10 TECHi trends are sure to give you a good half-hour of fun reading.
- Japan lays down the law against cybercriminals as they work on tougher penalties for making a virus.
- The new Batmobile is not just a criminal-busting piece of high-tech art, it’s good for the environment, too!
- The world of .com and .org just got crowded as ICANN introduces .whatevertheheckyouwant.
- They may be a social media blog that ends in the letters “shable” but they’re not Mashable, thank you very much.
- Being great at developing video games doesn’t mean that some don’t pop out with terrible ideas from time to time.
- When a rich website owner donates money to bring you water, would you name your village after the website?
- It’s tough for everyone, so Skype decided to fire some executives before having to pay them out from the Microsoft money.
- An iPad may be a tablet in form, but it means more to consumers than any of its competitors.
- Dell is entering the Air game with and ultra-mega-super-thin new notebook.
- When you can hack into security firms, the CIA, and Playstation, why not declare war on everyone else?
Don’t forget, send tips for TECHi trends to [email protected] See you tomorrow!