There are two reasons to never watch trailers of movies that you already know you’re going to watch. You get to see things that make you worry that it won’t meet your expectations. In this case, it’s the last line of the trailer that acts as a stark reminder that Christian Bale, as talented of an actor as he is, still uses the barely-intelligible smoker’s voice when in the Batman persona. Expect parodies such as the one beneath the trailer.
The second reason is that, if it’s a movie that you’re dying to see, you only get teased into wishing for a time machine. That’s the point of a trailer, I suppose.
Here’s the third and (hopefully) final full trailer of The Dark Knight Rises. Watch at your own risk.
And now, the spoof of his speech impediment.
- ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Trailer #3: More Story Revealed & Catwoman’s Debut (screenrant.com)
- New Trailer for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Shows Off a Sassy Catwoman and a Terrifying Bane (collider.com)
- Hot Trailer: The Dark Knight Rises (m.deadline.com)
- Unlock The New ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Trailer! (screencrave.com)
- Third DARK KNIGHT RISES Trailer Arrives (newsarama.com)
- New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Features Catwoman in Action (tor.com)
- The New Trailer For The Dark Knight Rises Is Here! (firewireblog.com)