There were those who were skeptical about whether Ashton Kutcher had the right look to be able to play a young Steve Jobs in the upcoming biopic title “Jobs: Get Inspired” about the Apple co-founder. In the latest images captured by TMZ, the actor/investor dons the trademark black turtleneck and jeans that Jobs wore to public events for 20 years.
What do you think? Is he going to pull it off? Can the man who has played many dumb characters over the years such as Jesse Montgomery III in “Dude, Where’s My Car” and Micheal Kelso in “That ’70s Show” play one of the greatest entrepreneurs of all time?
- Ashton Kutcher to Play Steve Jobs in Biopic (hollywood.com)
- Anyone Can Play Steve Jobs – Even Kutcher (gizmodo.com.au)
- Ashton Kutcher To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Movie, Claims Variety (gizmodo.com.au)
- Ashton Kutcher To Portray Steve Jobs In New Film (inquisitr.com)
- Producer Talks Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs; Eyeing 2012 Release Date (screenrant.com)