It’s hard to tell who the video was made for or what its message is supposed to be, but we get to see a little of the Wii U in action in this video from E3. They are trying to be cute. They are trying to be funny. They are trying to show off some of the unique features of the device.
They didn’t do very well at any of their goals.
Here’s the video. Watch it, then check out other stories below it surrounded the anticipated release. Are we being too harsh or is this not intended for the real target audience?
- Check Out the Nintendo Wii U Online Action Promo Video
- Wii U Game Pad detailed at Nintendo’s pre-E3 conference
- I liked the Nintendo Direct
- The Wii U Is Not A Wii Update
- Wii U Will Have An Achievement System?
- Rumor: Wii U will have a Mario game at launch
- Meet The Wii U Gamepad, Nintendo’s Answer To Gaming On The iPad
- The ‘Wii U GamePad’ Is The Official Name Of Wii U’s Controller
- Nintendo Shows Off New Wii U Tablet Controller; Xbox 360-style ‘Pro’ Controller
- A Closer Look at Wii U: Are You Ready?