Things are really starting to get ridiculous in the skies. It seems like these are popping up everywhere, not just the hot spots like Mexico City and Colorado. As we often ask, is it just the increase in the number of available video cameras through our smartphones that accounts for the rise or is there really an increase in UFO activity in general?
We’re coming up on a year of covering this. Every month, we highlight the best of the best of UFO videos, marked for the most part by the great work that they do at AnonymousFO. Here’s what we’ve covered in the past. Interesting viewing if you have a couple of hours to kill:
- UFO activity in March, 2013
- UFO activity in February, 2013
- UFO activity in January, 2013
- UFO activity in December, 2012
- UFO activity in November, 2012
- UFO activity in October, 2012
- UFO activity in September, 2012
- UFO activity in August, 2012
- UFO activity in July, 2012
Now, for April…
* * *
“UFO” image courtesy of Shutterstock.