Very few people would miss the answer to the question, “What’s the most valuable tech brand in the world?” Sure, some might say Google, Microsoft, or IBM, but most are familiar with Apple’s domination.
It holds true in a recent study as part of WPP‘s Millward Brown annual study of “BrandZ” that documents the most valuable global brands. Of note is that nearly half of the brands in the top 100 list fell this year, something that hasn’t happened since the worldwide recession of 2009.
- 100 Most Valuable Brands: Apple Tops Again; Nokia Disappears (allthingsd.com)
- Apple beats IBM and Google to top global brand report, as tech firms dominate (thenextweb.com)
- Brand values of Apple and Facebook soar, while Amazon and Microsoft retreat (geekwire.com)
- The 28 Most Valuable Brands In The World (businessinsider.com)
- Tech companies make up seven of top 10 global brands (vator.tv)