Frequently Asked Questions
If the answer to your question isn’t here, ask it and we’ll do our best to get back to you right away.
1. Why Haven’t You Written About the New Merger of WaCopq with MerSonic?
We don’t care.
2. Why Haven’t You Written About the Camera with No Discernible New Features?
See answer to #1.
3. What is Your Comment Policy?
We expect you to behave like a rational human being while cloaked in anonymity. We also think politicians never lie.
4. What Will You Write About?
Techi is news that the design gods have touched. Fresh stuff that geeks will find interesting, as well as inspired bits of news that everyone else will find cool.
5. What Will You Not Write About?
Financials, unless they are so staggering that people will care. Gadgets that are not of interest to anyone but their manufacturers. We have a magic filter to keep boring away.
6. Who RunsĀ Techi?
We’re a collective of writers, designers, programmers and like-minded individuals that like to have a lot of fun and not throw around acronyms more than absolutely necessary.
7. Are you Ever Serious About Anything?
No. Except for delivering the best site ever. We’re dead serious about that.
8. What is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything?
42. If that doesn’t make sense to you, we may not be your tribe. We suggest these folks instead.
9. What is Your Code of Conduct?
Play nice. Don’t let corporate interests overtake the interests of our readers. Bring the fun in. Other than that, we’re a fairly casual bunch.
10. Your Site Looks Horrid in IE 6
You’re kidding, right? Download the latest versions of Firefox, Safari, Chrome or IE. If something isn’t functional in one of these browsers please let us know right away.
11. I Find Something On Your Site Highly Objectionable
Let us know what it is, but chances are if it is on the site, we don’t find it objectionable. That being said, mistakes happen, and if you see something that you feel doesn’t belong here, let us know and we’ll take care of it.
12. Why Are You Guys So Fun?
Because nobody else is. Or at least they can’t be without having a board meeting about it. Our board has met, played dinky cars, taken some headshots in Call of Duty, and decided to be fun.