Finally: The Truth About The iPad

YouTube Preview Image

Or at least a cynical, funny look at the iPad. Apple takes themselves way too seriously, leaving themselves wide open to parody and merrymaking.

The iPad is the latest target to be stripped naked and thrashed to within an inch of its life. The video says it all, so watch, enjoy, and go give your iPad a hug right afterwards.

Source: YouTube

Written by Toby Leftly

Toby is a Mac nerd, a hardware nerd and a web nerd, rolled into one. You can find him at accentmedia.ca or on Twitter.
SEE MORE ARTICLES BY "Toby Leftly"

Comments

inspirationfeed
June 20th, 2010 at 8:06 am

Lol, “a shit i meant to say iPad not iPod.”

stephenrsampson
June 20th, 2010 at 1:51 pm

Samsung Moment

stephenrsampson
June 20th, 2010 at 1:55 pm

Don’t care for guest cause don’t have one HELLO!

stephenrsampson
June 20th, 2010 at 2:03 pm

Shit meant to say don’t want rather read a book if you know what I means. No Ipad for me.

job ballard
June 20th, 2010 at 11:11 pm

so i hugged my ipad halfway through – lol. still like it, i have to say if no one has nothing nasty to say, you are doing somehting wrong…

ryan
June 28th, 2010 at 3:26 pm

he’s not underweight

Cye
August 21st, 2010 at 4:17 am

Hello! first may I add I am by no means an Apple fan boy, but I have been waiting for the touch screen anything for years, but it never came & worked like this my Ipad & I love it, but I am also a Iphone owner 3g owner that just purchased a Samsung Vibrant & I love it, but at first I wanted the Dell Streak, but dumb Dell decided to make stink AT&T the service home ,so I said heck no, I will not buy until unlocked & able to be used on Tmobile. Even though I love my Ipad I am also going to purchase an Android Tablet if a good enough one ever comes out. Now no fan boy & I use Windows,Linux & OSX, but no favorites because they all have there weaknesses & so does laptop’s & I am sure Tablets also,but I have to give credit to great Tech & this IPad works so well at least for me & I bought my mom one & she loves it also & she uses a pc on any normal given time. Yes I miss flash on it, but everything else I have found. I love it & I am sure I am going to love my future Android Tablet that I am going to buy. I am a lover of all tech I do not care what the name is as long as it is well made & I like it.

10 reasons to get an iPad
September 19th, 2010 at 3:02 pm

10 reasons why any geek must get an iPad. For real…