While there is definitely a lot of interest in Jimmy’s Fish Stick Company’s upcoming IPO, the main focus is on Facebook. The social networking giant has the most anticipated initial public offering in history that will likely value the company in the 12-digits. Whenever something is this big, someone is bound to make a fact-sheet on them.
That’s exactly what MBAOnline.com did in this infographic. Click to enlarge.
Created by: MBAOnline.com
- #Facebook IPO: It’s NOT A Double Rainbow But What Does It Mean [Infographic] (anisesmithmarketing.com)
- Facebook IPO Particulars [Infographic] (webpronews.com)
- Facebook Co-Founder Eduardo Saverin Renounces US Citizenship Before IPO (prweb.com)
- 15 Facebook Facts for the IPO (factbrowser.com)
- Facebook increases IPO size by 25% (bgr.com)